Using Research The topic of the the latest AVBRN doulas meeting was all about navigating current...
Category: For Professionals
“And then when it comes to how a mother feels and acts in an out-of-hospital birth, the difference is often striking. My clients have told me that when allowed to move about in a calm and peaceful environment, often their...
Guidance from National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (Nice) says that midwife-led care has been shown to be safer for women and recommends that all women with low-risk pregnancies – 45% of the total – should be...
A study published online Thursday by the journal Birth suggests that offering women the support of...
Meet the Village
- Fever: Fear it or Embrace it? August 21, 2017
- Consent For a Forced Cesarean August 11, 2017
- Welcome Rachel and Kelly July 23, 2017
- Show Me the Numbers July 22, 2017
- The Transformative Power of Bids for Connection | TEDxUCR July 17, 2017