I counted 18 food trucks in Sgt. Steve Owen (formerly Lancaster City) Park today! A DJ truck was playing music while Heather, Nick and I had dinner in the park on our blanket and cedar roll up table. Heather had LA Street Mac...
Category: Food & Drink
If you haven’t been to Butler’s Coffee its a great little cafe that “offers a wide array of delicious, freshly brewed coffee and coffee drinks, a full menu of smoothies, delectable sandwiches and baked goods; and live acoustic music.”
How can you NOT want to try this?!? Feta burgers have become a summertime staple in our house. They pair well with blanched green beans lightly salted & drizzled with olive oil and black beans.
Next time You’re down the hill, do yourself a favor and stop by the new Papa Murphy’s...
Meet the Village
- Fever: Fear it or Embrace it? August 21, 2017
- Consent For a Forced Cesarean August 11, 2017
- Welcome Rachel and Kelly July 23, 2017
- Show Me the Numbers July 22, 2017
- The Transformative Power of Bids for Connection | TEDxUCR July 17, 2017