We all know. We all have heard. Texting while driving is dangerous. But what if you needed to text while driving through an obstacle course in order to pass your test? Check it out.
About The Author
Patty's initial passion is to educate the community that doulas are affordable and available to all income moms/couples. Secondly she wants to assist them to achieve the birth experience they desire, whether it be to avoid a first/repeat C-section, to have an unmedicated childbirth, or to offer additional support during labor or a planned cesarean. She is a certified birth and bereavement doula through Stillbirthday, so she is able to offer support and resources for any one enduring fetal loss at any gestation and is in the final stages of finalizing her labor doula certification through CAPPA.
Meet the Village
- Fever: Fear it or Embrace it? August 21, 2017
- Consent For a Forced Cesarean August 11, 2017
- Welcome Rachel and Kelly July 23, 2017
- Show Me the Numbers July 22, 2017
- The Transformative Power of Bids for Connection | TEDxUCR July 17, 2017