Guidance from National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (Nice) says that midwife-led care has been shown to be safer for women and recommends that all women with low-risk pregnancies – 45% of the total – should be advised that giving birth in a midwifery-led unit, whether attached to a hospital or not, is “particularly suitable”.
About The Author
Meet the Village
- Fever: Fear it or Embrace it? August 21, 2017
- Consent For a Forced Cesarean August 11, 2017
- Welcome Rachel and Kelly July 23, 2017
- Show Me the Numbers July 22, 2017
- The Transformative Power of Bids for Connection | TEDxUCR July 17, 2017